Wednesday, February 11, 2009

DISAPPOINTED.

Damn, the varsity boys game was so sad. I knew they weren't going to win but they were leading up til the last 3 minutes of the game so I got my hopes up for nothing! I guess this just shows that if you don't expect anything, you won't ever be disappointed! But the varsity girls game was SOOO GOOD! So intense! And they actually won! :D
This is a really bad picture I took after the varsity girls game against grove:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and here are some random pictures during the guys game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
so yeah anyways today was pretty tiring. I didn't sleep much last night so good thing it was a late start this morning. But I really was late so I couldn't get ready or anything so I looked like shitt. I figured out that I could add a few songs on my phoneee! Yay! (: Report cards get sent home today. I REALLY HOPE they come tomorrow or else I'm so screwed. Gah, fuck my life. I hate school. -_-
I'm really sleepy but I have so much shit to do. rawrrr. okay bye.

1 comment: