You know, I should be happy but I'm really not. Weird right? Today was pretty fun but I don't know what it is that's bringing me down.
This morning I had to wake up extremely early for my last Saturday SAT class. That test was no bueno but whatever, I don't really care. After class I went home and just did nothing basically. I started talking to Viet who decided to declare today Game Night @ Kelly's. So Gary dropped off Viet and he used the Game Night excuse to apologize to Vy with hershey's kisses. I helped him set up a trail from the doorway into the hall into my room where he made an ugly heart & apologized to her. Diane & I were just standing in the hallway waiting for her to forgive him but she said she was still mad just not as much LMAO! But as the night progressed she got over it. So then Amy and Phily came and we played "WhooNu" as we waited for the others to come & I lost. ): Sidenote* OMG! AMY GOT ME MY GLADIATORS!!! Well technically her treasure chest did but still. YAY :D!* After a few rounds Raymond, Trang, and Angela showed up. Then Viet decided to use the Game Night as an excuse to ask Vy to prom! We played Taboo *my favorite!* and he made Amy pretend like the cards said "Prom" "with" "me" & Vy wasn't even paying attention! So funnyz. My team won for Taboo! YAY! :D After we played with all the cards we were just sitting around talking and stuff. Then they went to eat and yeaaah, I had to stay here. Overall it was a pretty fun night. But then I went on the computer & I was browsing online & I am no longer happy. ):
I don't even understand why I get feelings like this. I know that it's ridiculous to feel this way especially since nothing even happened but I'm not gonna lie, I'm still hurt. I feel like it's never gonna go away. I don't understand why I make such bad decisions when it comes to humans of the opposite sex. I think that if I ever find out anything I'll just breakdown or something and I'm just so stupid to let this become such a big part of me that I would really resort to breakdown mode. I've learned that I make decisions on impulse & I just can't seem to grasp the idea that impulses lead to consequences...consequences that I just can't handle. I guess I just need to be stronger, I need to realize that there are people out there who just aren't worth my time and just don't deserve to even be acknowledged by me. I need to learn how to be emotionless & I need to be able to feel no pain. I know that isn't very realistic to yearn for such things but I feel like it's necessity now. I don't understand how I've reached this point. I feel so pathetic, so used, so...forgotten. But hey, that's life right? It's normal to go through phases like this right? This'll probably just be one of those things where I'll look back at one day & feel foolish about right? I hope so. But until then I'll just have to keep trying to move forward & forget about this. I know that from an outsider's point of view this may seem like nothing but nobody really understands. It's more then just "You know what, you don't deserve that and one day you'll get over it, don't worry." It's really not that easy. It sucks when things like this happen because I'm the type of person that dwells on the past. I think about what could've been or what should've been and it's hard for me to let things go. Wow, I just found out my aunt's leaving me for FOREVER. ): sigh. I don't even know what to do anymore. I guess there's really nothing I can do except STAY UP & STAY BRUTAL.
Oh hay, I realized I never gave details about my last post.
But I'm really tired now so yeah
I don't really feel like retelling the story of how mean I was right now.
Maybe tomorrow!
Until next time,
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
damn kelly, i love this blog :].
ReplyDelete