These days are always so boring. School was okay, went by pretty fast. Went to tutor afterschool and it was super chill. Tomorrow's the AP Calc exam and I have the strongest feeling that I'm going to fail. FML to the max. Kevin let me drive home after dropping off Kenny and like I turned the corner at Shelly's house and I saw like two cop cars and I started freaking out! Well not really but I was scared & Kevin was just like keep driving stupid. Now I'm at Shelly's house where Shelly, Diane, and Amy are taking a practice test that I should also be taking but I decided not too since they already started and it's a timed test. Oh, random story. Today while listening to Chris's ipod I came across a song titled Fall by Ina & it's pretty interesting. I would elaborate on what I mean by interesting but I'm too lazy. My internet's still not working. Failz.
Anyways that's pretty much it.
Good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment