Sunday, June 21, 2009
LOL
I think it's funny when people who can't rap don't realize that they can't rap and they continue to rap. LOL! This guy added me on myspace and he was like trying to promote his music and whatever and I just listen to his songs and its like o___o dude you're kidding right? BUT HES NOT KIDDING! LOLOL! He did like a whole buncha songs too. Good stuff man, good stuff. Anyways I learned some fairly interesting information recently. I learned that this girl just can't help being a lying idiotic self-centered spoiled SLUT! I also learned that this guy is just the most clueless thing in the world. -___- JK that guy is the biggest JERK evaaa. Whatevz, over all that shit. So my report card came home today, not too bad this semester, 4 A's & 2 C's. (= I'm so proud of my A in bio & spanish (': tehehez! Pops wasn't mad which is good, he just told me to keep trying & I thought that was funny since schools over so...not much trying can be donee. Anyways my class at GWC have been okay. They end like super early though so I always have to wait for Kevson to pickz me up. Dude like all this driving that I've been doing lately is making me hate driving. -__- ! It's not fun anymore. Sometimes I feel like I'm incapable of improving as a driver which makes me want to give up altogether. BLAH! Anyways I'm really upset right now. I'm so upset that I decided to write about it on my blog before I knock out. Today was suppose to be a good day since it was the last day of summa skool for the week but today got killed when this motherfucking pieceashit sonofabitch decided to give me shit. But you know what I don't even care anymore. Helping my roommate get over you is well worth being called "you stupid bitch". I'm really sleepy now. continue tomorrow?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
don't worry i won't let your work go to waste :)
ReplyDelete