Reality still hasn't hit me yet. I've yet to realize that I'm going to be a senior in 12 hours. It's scary but at the same time it's exciting. But I'm mostly disappointed because I know I've pretty much fucked up my high school years grade wise. I guess I'll always have OCC/GWC/CYPRESS! LOLWOT! Don't kill me Amy. I don't even know what I wanna do with my life anymore. Let's hope I can figure it out during summer. Lately I feel like everything in my life has been so surreal. It seems like all these things that are happening around me are happening without me. I know that sounds confusing so lets say Person A is on one side of the fence and People B,C,D,E,F,G,H,etc. are on the other side of the fence. Person A is still able to witness everything that People B,C,D,E,F,G,H,etc. are doing but Person A isn't really there..you know? As each day comes and goes Person A gets left farther and farther behind. Its not like they purposely left Person A there but there's really nothing they can do about it..they live their lives accordingly whether Person A is there or not. Sucks for Person A right? The way I see it Person A has two choices. 1) stay where they are and continue falling behind or 2) climb that fence. Nobody can say what Person A will choose to do, let's see what happens as time passes. Anyways, I recently got insurance and I actually drove out in the big streets with daddy today :O ! I drive like such an old lady ): I think my dad was scared sitting in the passenger seat but I'm not even a wreckless driver! I'm like a cautious driver. I don't even know if they're going to let me drive to summer school though which is pretty ridiculous. It's like don't get me insurance if you don't want me to drive geez! I don't see any other way of me getting to school if they don't let me drive so they better just let me drive. But on the dl, I'm kind of scared of driving alone. ): What if I die or something? .__. *knocks on wood* Anyways, school's been really whateverr lately. Thankfully though, I passed Calculus with a C (= & I got an A in Biology so yay! I'm still worried about Spanish and English tomorrow though. I would choose to do this over my English worksheet though LOL! Whatevz. It's too late to change my procrastinating habits. I hope today's gonna be a good day! I think that's pretty much it for now. I'll upload some random pictures of what's been going on laterrr. & I think starting tomorrow I'm going to start documenting my life (= Thanks for the idea RayRay. Oh & yeah I'm glad you're okay. I really do miss you. Even after hearing about what's been happening recently I can't get over it. You're everything I don't want but here I am still trying to hang on to whatever we have left. I don't know what it's going to take for me to finally liberate myself from this chain like hold you have on me but I will continue in this struggling battle until the day I am finally able to break free. I think I'm progressing but just at an enormously slow pace. I just have to keep telling myself to STAY BRUTAL.
Until next time,
Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i read this in the morning and forgot to comment it.. but FINALLY! a blog that took me more than 3 minutes to read. i say you jump the fence homieeee. tell one of your mexican friends to teach you how! ;)
ReplyDelete