Monday, July 6, 2009
Allo dere!
So I know that lately everybody's been out enjoying their summer and I'm always the one who's stuck at home doing nothing! Summer's been bumming me out so much! I literally wake up, go to summa skoolz, go home, and do nothing the whole day for 4/7 days of the week. I enjoy my free time and I enjoy relaxing but I want to go out! I want to hang out with my friends and I want to have fun. Due to all of the friend-drama that I've had to deal with in the past I've become a very insecure person when it comes to having and keeping friends. I always feel like since my friends don't talk to me daily that they're going to forget me or they just don't like me anymore. But it is a two way street so I guess I can't blame them for not talking to me first when I don't talk to them first either. Whatevz man. Preparation for college right? I got my Rugrats in Paris movie today!!! ^______^ I was so happy! Even my mom remembers the show! I was watching the movie on her bed and I was like, "Hey mom, do you remember this?" She surprised me by responding with, "Oh yeah! It's Angelica." I didn't realized she would even remember the characters names. I was planning on buying the entire series but it's like 46 dollars & I don't really wanna spend my whole day's "paycheck" on it. )= Maybee I'll get momma to buy it for me. Idk. Anyways, summer hasn't changed. It's still boring. I'm still always here doing nothing. FML to the maxzor$. adlakfhdfldjflkdjfaldjfadkfjaldfjadfkjalfhgiuarhknoiv. I have no friends. )=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment