It has been such a long time since I've decided to blog. I guess the whole blogging thing just isn't for me but I have nothing better to do so here I am. Since senior year started I haven't felt any different. I mean I never really expected it to change anything but I hoped that it would've. I wanted to feel more like an adult even though I'm not quite there yet. I'm turning 18 soon, shouldn't that mean something? Apparently that doesn't mean anything to my parents though. It's very ridiculous how I have even LESS privileges now then I did when I was younger. There's just something about this year that makes me sad. I guess it's just the fact that I'm graduating in June. I should be happy and I guess part of me is happy but another part of me wishes it could last a little bit longer. I just keep asking myself what am I going to do with my life?! And I just don't even know how to answer my own question. I keep getting feelings that I'm not going to amount to anything in life and it makes me incredibly sad. I think I'm having a midlife crisis. I'm just in a very big rut right now. With high school winding down day by day, the pressure just keeps getting higher and higher. My parents just expect so much from me! I'm worried I can't give them what they want. I told my mom I'm just going to marry rich and she laughed. She thinks I'm kidding. I guess I'm half joking, half serious. If you're rich, hollaaa! )=
I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment