Monday, November 2, 2009

lol, i'm so stupid.

I've succumb to my foolish desires with disregard to reality. I put my heart in a ridiculous situation, always wanting what I can't have. I've come to my senses though. I realized it wasn't you that I really wanted...I wanted what you represented, my definition of perfection. You were closest thing to everything I've ever wanted in a guy...white, blond hair, blue eyes, muscular build, intelligence, allll that good stuff. It was like a dream come true and it was right there in front of me so I reached out and grabbed hold with no intention of letting go. This is where my stupidity kicks in. In my heart I had already claimed it was mine when in actuality it wasn't. I always have this problem, I always hang on and I never let go even though it's inevitable. "s okay though I really really really do know better now. Goodbye and good riddance, goodluck with count number 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment