So I've been too lazy to blog lately but this is what's been going on.
So Friday was a very relaxing day. I slept in like ALLL day! (: I love those days. Then later Edward hit me up and was like Tastea? And I was like ._. you're paying right? d: So he comes to pick me up and he was all sad cus Daniel got a better SAT score than he did when he took like SAT classes and stuff. I was just like oh well you can take the test again! LOL I don't know how to console people about SAT scores, I'm sorry. Anyways during the car ride it was soo funny! I asked him if he talked to Jericca lately and he said no and that he's over her or whatever but it still seemed as though he liked her. And then he told me about how he can never "get some" AHAHAHA!! Man when he said that I could not stop laughing! And he was also like oh yeah I've gone farther with a guy then with a girl. Which just made me like O_O homoooo. Anyways so we got to tastea and he was like oh I don't want anything it's too cold, I'll just buy it for you. We walked in and I saw Angela's friend Evon and I thought she didn't recognize me so I didn't say anything but later Trang texted me and said that Evon saw me. lol. And Trang told me to go to Viet's house cus they were there but after tastea I went to hometown with my cousins. It was so good! I want to go now. ):
And then Saturday was pretty much the same as all my other Saturdays, BORING. I had tutor in the morning and the whole time I was just worried about my report card coming. Thankfully the mail came early and Vivian already got it. I have to REALLY start trying now. I hate school. So Chris Raymond texted me about how he got a new hamster named Schnitzel which I thought was pretty random. And he was goes "oh what are you doing? why aren't you hanging out with your valentine?" and I was like "oh I don't have one. who's your valentine?" he said he didn't have one either and then he goes "we should be each other's valentine!" and i was like LOL okay. where's my present? and he said he's gonna make me something but then I have to make him something too. So Kevson didn't come home all day yesterday and didn't pick up his phone either so pops got super worried about him. I think he came home today though idk.
So yeah. that's about it. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment