So today's funny story involves my "best friend."
here's what went down.
(11:56:54 PM): so here's what happened forreals
(11:58:05 PM): sandy punched lily, then sara jumped in and then 10 of sandy's mexican friends started beating up sara, and sandy didn't really do anything to them, so basically her friends fought her battle, and sandy's claiming that she gave both of them bruises and black eyes
d i a n eee p oo (11:58:47 PM): and then one of sandys mexican friend looks like a guy, so lily's guy friends jumped in to beat up the guy, but it was really a girl
AHAHA! funny stuff.
You know what I really hate? When girls try to be all badass and pick on younger girls to try to make themselves feel better. It's like okay seriously if you wanna get into a fight, pick a fight with somebody your own age. How cool would you really look if you went around and said you beat up 8th graders. Seriously. SIGHHH @ wannabe cool girls these days.
ANYWAYS! School was the same. Super boring as always. After school I didn't have a ride so I asked Vinh and he finally said yes. Diane didn't have anywhere to go so she came over. We started stretching cus she was gonna teach me how to do a toe touch and I learned today that I am VERY VERY VERY inflexible..like I thought I was a little flexible but I actually am not. ): I'll work on it I guess. Anyways we barely started stretching when Kimmy called me and asked if I wanted Subway and I was like yessss! So she came and picked up me and Diane. Right when we walked in Stephen aka cute subway guy (; walked over to take our order but we barely walked through the door. So anyways I walked over and then I looked back and I realized Kimmy, Vivian, and Kim were all standing like super far away from me and I was like O_O you guys are making me feel awkward. So anyways, funny subway story.
Cute subway guy: *puts on my tuna & cheese. So you guys come here a lot huh?
Me: Haha like maybe once a week?
Cute subway guy: *smiles. Wow.
Cute subway guy: So do you want this toasted?
Me: Yes please.
Cute subway guy: Mayo and mustard?
Me: Just mayo.
Cute subway guy: Anything else?
Me: Uhm..Are you gonna toast it for me? ._.
Cute subway guy: Oh..blahblah
lololol kim and vivian told me that supposedly I asked him to toast it for me in a very mean aggressive way but I didn't! So after we got subway we went back to my house and we ate and watched tv. The tv guide kept lying to us though! After we ate Diane was showed me how to do a toe touch and wow. I suck. LOL. Then we just hung out and ate pizza while we watched "He's Just Not That Into You" and it's pretty cute. Then we just played with my make up and was just talking and what not. Diane told me about the movie "The Uninvited" and it sounds scary. I hate scary movies. Diane stayed til about 1130 then Christine picked her up and I went to shower & now I'm going to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment