Sunday, March 8, 2009
boom boom pow
That song's stuck in my head ): thanks a lot Vinh. Anyways yesterday was Bella's birthday partaay. The food was goooooood! (: I beat her cousins at MarioKart on DS and they kept saying me and Tranijah were double teaming but they were just sore LOSERS. tehehe! So I found out something pretty disturbing today. Well I guess it's not as disturbing as it is surprising because it was TOTALLY unexpected. I kind of feel bad now. I guess I really don't know what's going on. But if you ever read this, I'm really sorry but this happened because of what YOU did. Today I woke up super early like around 8/9 because I guess I was having bad dreams. I had this dream were my phone was literally breaking off into bits and pieces like it was a puzzle or something. ): So heartbreaking. I went back to sleep and didn't wake up til 12 and by then the house was already empty. Vinh called to see if I wanted to go pick up rims with him but I hada go to Kenny's after I cleaned up and did laundry. Went to Target!<3 then tastea. It was awkward walking in cus there were these like aznbbyboiz out front with staring problems but anyways I don't like how they fixed it up. That was pretty much it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment