This one Thursday I went with Vivian, Kimmy, and Fernie? Kim? to subway right and then we went in and I said to my cousins, "Hey, he's kinda cute." and blahblah we got our sandwiches whatever.
Next week we went again and we started making it a weekly trip and it just so happened he always worked on the days we went which was Thursday/Friday.
My cousins kept telling me they think he likes me cus supposedly "we flirt a lot" but I really didn't do anything..he just made small talk and stuff. But one timee he hooked it up with cookies and a large drink for freeeee. ahah anyways.
This one saturday I spent the day with Kimmy and I wanted to get some subway, FOR THE FOOD NOT THE GUY. So she took me right? And when we walked in he wasn't working so I was like alright whatever. But then he comes out to restock the chips and he was looking at Kimmy and she said he was glancing at me cus we went there so much he started recognizing us. So he goes back and he goes directly to me to help me even though there were people behind me in line. He makes more small talk blahblah I get my food, pay, and leave. That night we went to the movies and after Vivian was hungry so they're like where should we go? And we end up going to subway. They were about to close and when I walked in he was like oh hey it's you. so he goes to make my sandwich and he asks us what we were doing and as I was beginning to tell him, Vivian, Kimmy, and Kim just walk away and I'm just like ._. and I was probably blushing cus they made it all awkward. But anyways after we left we saw that there were only two cars in the parking lot, this one red mazda and this crappier green car and we were like, "Hm, which car do you think is his?" and I was like, "I hope the nicer red car!" and then they were like, "You should give him your number!" or maybe I thought that..I don't know but I can't remember. Anyways! So me and Viv go check out the car to see if its his and we just came to the conclusion that it was so here is where we really fail, my pen wasn't working and then I was like "FML. Viv go check if he's coming!" she gets up, sees him AND RUNS BACK TO THE CAR! and I was like OH ALKDFUCKLJLIJ! and HE TOTALLY SEE US RUNNING BACK TO THE CAR!! EPIC FAIL DUDE. So then I was like, "KIMMY! DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE! WE FAIL! GOGOGO!" but she wouldn't leave! so we did a round 2 and we were more successful that time. But honestly I didn't think he was gonna text me or anything after having see us like that. LOL. but he did! So we started texting like nonstop. Pretty crazy right.
But before all this texting stuff Bella told me that she knew who he was and I was all like what the hell, how? and she said he was her cousins boyfriend! so I was like oh damn I fail so bad.
BUT!(Super big BUT) when I asked him if he was single, he said YES HE WAS. And he kept reassuring me that he was in fact single. So I gave him a benefit of a doubt since Bella told me she didn't even talk to her cousin and I thought maybe they broke up and Bella was wrong.
So Monday he picked me up and we went on a play date. We went to the park and it started to rain but I decided I wanted to go play anyways. So he gave me his jacket and we went on the swings and on the slide and stuff. We were gonna watch a movie at the park but the rain killed that so we stayed in the car and watched Little Rascals. THAT MOVIE IS SOO CUTE<3. You know that part where Alfalfa was singing to Darla when they were on the boat? He was singing it to meee which, at the time, I thought was very cute. That night after work, he stopped by and gave me food. So that day he was cute x2.
Tuesday he stopped by for a bit and surprised me with cookies & a drink. You know what I realized, subway cookies are very good.
Wednesday he kept telling me he had a surprise for me. Turns out the surprise was 3 of my favorite flowers, roses. I've never gotten flowers before..turns out it's really no big deal. ahahah. The flowers were really cute though.
Thursday I didn't talk to him all day but he texted me at night and told me he's moving so I was like what the fuck?
ON A SIDE NOTE. I just got done watching the Sex and The City Movie! SO CUTE!
Anyways so I was all like what the hell why are you moving all of a sudden and he told me that he's moving out since he's living with his girlfriends relatives and they broke up or whatever. BUT! Bella called me and told me that his girlfriend who he did not break up with found out he's been flirting with coworkers and girls at work and she's mad at him and I assumed she was kicking him out and it turns out I was right. So he wanted to meet up with me Friday so "we can talk" because he was gonna tell me what was really going on but seriously that nigga underestimates my intelligence because how could I not know what was going on now. I wanted to hear what he had to say though so I agreed to meet up with him. But during 5 period he texted me and told me we couldn't meet up. I asked him why and he finally admitted that he's had a girlfriend for THREE YEARS!!!!! So I was mad that I was lied too but I was like whatever I don't care about you. Then during 6th he told me his girlfriend wanted to talk to me and I was like oh shit son ._. and she called me but obviously I was still in school so I called her back after school. She asked me what was going on but first I asked her what he told her. He told her that I was flirting with him and going into subway to see him and shit. THE NERVE OF THAT FUCKER MAN! He swears like I would actually go just for him. UH HELLO I USE TO LIKE SUBWAY BEFORE YOU WENT AN KILLED IT FOR ME, DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF BY THINKING I WENT IN JUST TO SEE YO ASSS AIIITE?! Anyways back to my story, I told her that he was twisting the story around and I told her about how he came to see me and got me flowers and stuff. And she told me that on Thursday at 1 am he went to visit her at her dorm and he was on his knees BAWLING and shit AND HE WAS STILL PLANNING ON MEETING UP WITH ME ON FRIDAY! He's a little insane in the membraneeee to try to pull something like that. She also told me she was in the process of kicking him out and after I finished telling her what she needed to hear she said she's probably going to kick him out and that he was currently on the other line. I was all like EEEEE FOOOOOL. that's what you get. I'm glad she's kicking him out but I'm not saying that out of spite, what he did was SHADDYYYY! I still can't believe he'd throw away a relationship he's had for THREE YEARS. And I can't believe he was telling her that I was basically the rebound. What a lying bitchass motherfucker. Geez. Why does stuff like this always happen to me? It's time for me to be more like Amy, the heartbreaker. Anyways. Gotta Stay UP! and STAY BRUTAL.
HAHAHA oh thanks aren't we cute or what!!
ReplyDeleteyour picture.. LMFAO send him your blogspot LMFAO