"I'm Ryan Bandong, I have allergies." LULZ! Wow, so Diane discovered somebody "new" on youtube and she fell in love with him and she kept sending me youtube videos of him and I just watched one and that was his opening line (: Anyways, I havent blogged in so long I decided to update but in a different way. I'm just going to write every single thought that goes through my mind. Well not every thought but you know, the ones worth mentioning. So I've been really dreading school lately ): End of the school year is suppose to mean less work and easy stuff but apparently my teachers did not get that memo! Sigh. I was just looking at my old blogs and I just realized I've made so many drafts but I just never posted them! Dude I know why I never blog I always get distracted then I lose my train of thought and then I just give up altogether.
Yeah okay, bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You girls and your youtube guys... -.-
ReplyDelete