Been missing you crazy,
How do you,
How do you sleep?
I don't even know why but I'm currently so obsessed with that song! I blame Amy. ): Anyways, I told Amy I'd blog forrealz today so she'd have something to read but I'm so lazy!! I usually don't blog because I either have nothing important to blog about or I have soo much to blog about that I get tired of just sitting here. But since it has been a while since I've written anything worth reading I think I'll take out some of my precious sleep time to construct a meaningful blog. Oh god I don't even know where to start. Let's start with today. So today was my last day of a free period in calc because we're starting our FRQ project tomorrow. I hope I don't let my group down ): Spanish was not fun & Ms. Rodriguez kept hating on the Lakers & on Kobe!! I was very >:O with her for that. We're starting to watch Osmosis Jones in Bio & our assignment is to write down anything from the movie that we wouldn't have understood before we took the class & so far I've written down nothing ._. Anyways, the rest of the day flew by pretty quickk. McJimmy gave me a ride home afterschool & Kevson made me a really delicious cheeseburger or as he calls it "The Kevin Tran Special." He is so lame. Anyways, Amy came over to "celebrate" the end of her AP testing. Today was such a fail day for us! So like we were just sitting at the edge of my bed where my laptop is & she was playing with my little flower made from pipe cleaners right? and then she rolled it up and made it into a ring & she held it up to her nose and she said, "Hey look I'm a nose!" and I'm sitting here like "..Wtf?!" and she didn't understand why I was giving her such a weird look & like 10 minutes later she finally realized what she said was stupid & she actually meant to say "Hey look I'm a flower!" LMAO!! I think it was a you had to be there kinda thing but it was freakin hilarious.
(:So after that whole flower thing we were just sitting here doing whatever & Amy takes off her glasses to inspect her eyelashes and like when she was done she was looking for her glasses right? And shes like dude I can't find them! And I was like look around maybe you dropped them and she looked on the floor and shes like THEY'RE NOT THERE!! WTF?!?! So I'm just like what the hell?! And we start looking around and we're like freaking out cus we couldn't find them!! Turns out, THEY WERE ON THE FLOOR WHERE SHE BENT DOWN TO LOOK and she still couldn't find them. Tell me if you see them.

Stupid Amy. Anyways. I'm really sleepy ): I don't want to continue anymore. I'll spill my thoughts and feelings on the next one.
Until then,
Take care.
Man, Amy is blind as a bat.
ReplyDelete